Automatic Grommet Machine
The Edward Segal, Inc. Model 83GW automatically feeds and sets grommets and washers in a single revolution of the machine. 83GW tooling pierces most vinyl or cloth materials while simultaneously feeding the washer with the eyelet or grommet. The result is a strong, durable quality setting with reduced operator fatigue, a safer operation, and a fast return on investment. The 83GW is especially suited for lighter materials as it pierces a hole versus punching a clean hole. With the pierce, the extra material folds back and provides a larger foundation to set the grommet and washer against.
- Increased Productivity: customers report increases in excess of 300% over conventional double revolution grommet machines.
- Stronger Settings: material is not cut out, but is clinched between the grommet and washer
- Reduced Operator Fatigue: the operator simply positions the materials and cycles the machine
- Increased Safety: the operator does not have to place fingers in the setting area to load the washer
- Completely guarded by wrap around A.B.S. plastic guarding
- Each machine comes equipped with one set of setting tools, rear gauges, left and right side gauges as required. The machine is mounted on a welded steel stand requiring a 30” square floor space.
- Grommet & Washer Feed: Automatic from rotating brush hoppers
- Motor: ½ HP, 115 VAC, 60 HZ, Single Phase
- Flywheel Speed: 140 rpm
- Throat depth: 2”
- Compressed Air: Filtered 50-60 PSI, 0.2cfm
- Overall dimensions: 2 ½’ W X 2 ½’ D X 5 ½ ‘ H
- Crated Weight: 750 lbs
- Actuation: Electric Foot Switch