Automatic Grommet Machine for Prepunched Materials
The Edward Segal, Inc. Model 83GW-U automatically feeds and sets grommets and washers in a single revolution of the machine. This machine is unique as it is specifically designed for applications with pre-punched holes. The operator simply loads the material over the lower tool and actuates the machine.
- Automatic grommet & washer feed
- For grommets up to No. 4 Rolled Rim
- Single revolution cycle
- Appropriate for all fabrics
- Includes standard Ring Guard safety device
Prior to the cycle, the lower setting tool is in the up position with the washer in place ready to be attached. After the grommet and washer are attached, the machine returns to the up position ready for the next setting.
- Grommet & Washer Feed: Automatic from rotating brush hoppers
- Motor: ½ HP, 115 VAC, 60 HZ, Single Phase
- Flywheel Speed: 140 rpm
- Throat depth: 2”
- Compressed Air: Filtered 50-60 PSI, 0.2cfm
- Overall dimensions: 2 ½’W X 2 ½’D X 5 ½‘H
- Crated Weight: 750 lbs
- Actuation: Electric Foot Switch