The Edward Segal, Inc. Model P255 Riveter is the most modern, efficient and flexible long-stroke riveter. A P255 has a maximum rivet capacity of 1/4” diameter and up to 3” long, with actual capacity dependent on rivet type and/or material. This riveter can also be tooled for many heavy-duty metal piercing and solid rivet applications. Maintenance is very simple on the P255; it is pneumatically powered, has only 8 moving parts, and a choice of feed systems depending on the size and shape of the rivets. The P255 is built around a heavy steel weldment, and available as a basic head for integration or multi-head configuration, and can also be pedestal mounted, with several anvil brackets to accommodate a versatile range of parts.
- Pneumatically powered
- Standard 16” throat depth, optional upgrade to 18” or 24”
- Standard 5” stroke
- Available with either a rotary or vibratory feed system
- Safety device options include Ring Guard or Double Palm Buttons
- Simplistic controls, operator and service friendly
Basic: 24"W x 36”D x 34"H
Pedestal: 24” W x 36”D x 78”H
- Weight / Crated (approximate):
Basic: 450/600 lbs.
Pedestal: 1200/1300 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 VAC 60 HZ, 1 Ph
- Motor: None
- Air: 0.3 CFM/cycle
- Custom Part Fixtures
- Load Compensating Device
- Air Operated Anvil Pin
- Rivet Sensing
- Offset Tooling
- PLC Controls