Edward Segal Inc. Rivet Machine
P250-P with Optional 24
The Edward Segal, Inc. Model P250 Riveter is one of the most modern and efficient riveters designed. A P250 is primarily engineered for 1/4” diameter semi-tubular rivets with a maximum length of 1-5/8”, but also has the capacity to handle solid rivets, depending upon the diameter and material. This machine is simple to maintain; it is pneumatically powered, has only 8 moving parts, and a choice of feed systems depending on the size and shape of the rivets. The P250 is built around a steel weldment, and is available as a pedestal or bench model, with several anvil brackets to accommodate a versatile range of parts.
- Pneumatically powered
- Standard 12” throat depth, optional upgrade to 18” or 24”
- Standard 3” stroke
- Available with either a rotary or vibratory feed system
- Safety device options include Ring Guard or Double Palm Buttons
- Simplistic controls, operator and service friendly
- May be configured as a Fixed Center Machine or with Multiple Heads
Bench: 18’’ W x 22” D x 32’H
Pedestal: 24” W x 24” D x 67” H
- Weight / Crated (approximate):
Bench: 425 / 500 lbs.
Pedestal: 625 / 725 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 VAC 60 HZ, 1 Ph
- Motor: None
- Air: 0.2 CFM/cycle
- Custom Part Fixtures
- Load Compensating Device
- Air Operated Anvil Pin
- Rivet Sensing
- Offset Tooling
- PLC Controls