The Edward Segal, Inc. Model P125 Riveter is one of the most modern and efficient riveters designed. A P125 is primarily engineered for 1/8” diameter semi-tubular rivets with a maximum length of 1/2”, but also has the capacity to handle solid rivets, depending upon the diameter and material. This machine is simple to maintain; it is pneumatically powered, has only 8 moving parts, and a choice of feed systems depending on the size and shape of the rivets. The P125 is built around a steel weldment, and available as a pedestal or bench model, with several anvil brackets to accommodate a versatile range of parts.
- Pneumatically powered
- Standard 9” throat depth, optional upgrade to 18” or 24”
- Standard 2” stroke
- Available with either a rotary or vibratory feed system
- Safety device options include Ring Guard or Double Palm Buttons
- Simplistic controls, operator and service friendly
- May be configured with Multiple Heads
Bench: 10’’ W x 22” D x 24’’ H
Pedestal: 28” W x 20” D x 61” H
- Weight / Crated (approximate):
Bench: 200 / 250 lbs.
Pedestal: 550 / 600 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 VAC 60 HZ, 1 Ph
- Motor: None
- Air: 0.1 CFM/cycle
- Custom Part Fixtures
- Load Compensating Device
- Air Operated Anvil Pin
- Rivet Sensing
- Offset Tooling
- PLC Controls