Edward Segal Automatic Grommet Machine (Heavy Duty)
The Edward Segal, Inc. Model 92GW Grommet Machine automatically feeds and sets grommets and washers in a single revolution. The 92GW is specifically designed to punch a hole in heavy duty industrial fabrics and feed and set a grommet and washer, all in a single revolution. The result is a strong, durable quality setting with greater productivity, all leading to a fast return on investment.
- Increased Productivity: customers report increases in excess of 300% over conventional double revolution grommet machines.
- Advanced Cutting Technology: holes are punched in heavy duty Industrial fabrics including Kevlar and Nylon.
- Compensator: to allow variance in material thickness of up to .125”
- Stripper Plate: to lift grommet and washer setting off of the pilot of the set die.
- Grommet and Washer sizes: No. 0 to No.4 including telescopic and spur washers.
- Reduced Operator Fatigue: the operator simply positions the materials and cycles the machine
- Increased Safety: the operator does not have to place fingers in the setting area to load the washer
- Completely guarded by wrap around A.B.S. plastic guarding
- Each machine comes equipped with one set of setting tools, and rear side gauges as required. The machine is mounted on a welded steel stand requiring a 30” square floor space.
- Grommet & Washer Feed: Automatic from rotating brush hoppers
- Motor: ½ HP, 115 VAC, 60 HZ, Single Phase
Flywheel Speed: 140 rpm
- Throat depth: 2-1/2””
- Compressed Air: Filtered 50-60 PSI, 0.2cfm
- Overall dimensions: 3’W X 3’D
- Work Height: 37”
- Crated Weight: 850 lbs
- Actuation: Electric Foot Switch