Edward Segal Inc. Automatic Grommet Machine
The Edward Segal, Inc. Model 2KGW is a state-of-the-art, fully automatic, grommet and washer attaching machine. This machine is built around a newly designed frame that requires less space and is much lighter than previous generations of machines. The 2KGW is a fully automatic machine that feeds both the grommet and washer, punches the hole in the material and attaches the grommet and washer, all in a single cycle. This machine has been specifically engineered for light to medium duty applications.
- Flywheel powered and cam actuated to ensure consistent settings
- Advanced cutting technology to punch a hole in multi-layered materials
- Compensator to allow for a nominal variance in material thickness
- Stripper plate to lift grommet and washer setting off the pilot of the anvil
- Available for grommet & washer sizes No. 00 to No. 2 (including Telescopic, Tooth and Spur)
- Simplistic controls, operator and service friendly
Bench Space: 18’’ W x 22” D x 32’’ H
On Stand: 24” W x 24” D x 64” H
- Weight / Crated:
Bench: 375 / 400 lbs.
On Stand: 525 / 600 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 VAC 60 HZ, 1 Ph
- Motor: ½ HP, 1140 RPM
- Air: None